Saturday 5 September 2015

THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL WASHES HER HANDS UPTO 50 TIMES A DAY


Cerys Pumphrey
Cerys Pumphrey, 17, from Bournemouth, suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) meaning she struggles with repetitive behaviour and obsessive thoughts.
She washes her hands up to 50 times a day has told how she is terrified of dirt.
Cerys Pumphrey, 17,  suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD) meaning she struggles with repetitive behaviour and obsessive thoughts.


Cerys Pumphrey
Fixers.org.uk
OCD: Cerys Pumphrey suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) meaning she struggles with repetitive behaviour and obsessive thoughts.
Cerys first showed signs of compulsive behaviour when she was a toddler.She says: “I’d organise and colour-coordinate all my pens and if there was one out of place I’d get really upset.”Later Cerys’ thoughts became consumed with cleanliness.
She says: “I’m terrified of dirt. 
“Opening doors is really difficult , Usually I’ll get someone else to do it for me, but if no-one’s around I’ll have to open it. 
If I bump into someone in the street and they look dirty, I can’t wait to get home to shower afterwards.
“Once, I dropped my phone down the toilet and I instinctively reached out and grabbed it. The feeling was unbearable and I ended up washing my hands about 50 times that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment