Thursday 3 September 2015

TOP 10 WEIRDEST PEOPLE YOU'LL EVER SEE

This guy must have been really bored one day to come up with a beard like this…
I’m not sure how this guy gets his beard to grow that way, and I’m not sure I want to
I’m not sure what’s going on here, but I love that they have an assult rifle to protect themselves
That’s right criminals…beware the Fatman…I mean Batman.
We love a good beard just as much as the next person, but this is just going a little too far.
This guy had better of done this on a dare, otherwise he’s into some really weird things…
This guy is really owning his wardrobe choice. Not a hint of shame in his face at all.
There’s no way this guy is actually a member of an elite team of commandos

The only way this makes sense is if this guy was paid a lot of money to get in that outfit and let someone take his photo.

What a great idea! Why push yourself around when you can trail behind a motorized wheelchair?

No comments:

Post a Comment